– Favorite Quilting Weight Cotton Collection; Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey. I’m desperately coveting this colorway (aqua, of course…):
– Favorite Sleeper Collection: Rhumba, from Windham Textiles. There are some awesome prints in that collection!
-Favorite Trend (Motifs): DOTS!
– Favorite Trend (Colors): Red and Aqua combos, Tangerine and Aqua combo, Chocolate and Aqua combo (So I guess, AQUA!!!)
– Favorite Overall Designer: Michael Miller desginer, Sandi Henderson.
– Favorite New Designer: Jessica Levitt (I’ve read her blog forever and I’m so proud of her for her new title of “fabric designer” with her soon to be released Windham Textiles collection, Timber:
– Favorite Floral Print: This lovely Memento Midnight floral from the Amy Butler “Love” line:
– Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection: Spooktacular! by Sanae for Moda… (why didn’t I buy more?)
– Favorite Reproduction Print or Collection: American Jane and Sandy Klop will always be my fave!
– Wildcard Category: “Fabrics I’m dying to get my hands on!”: Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson, Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey.
How ’bout you…got any faves from the last year or so? Any can’t live without them fabrics? I had a hard time choosing one for lots of these categories, being as in deep as I am in the fabri-holic category… You can check out others’ list of faves, here…
Sandy Klop gets my vote every day! And I am loving wonderland from momo (that was 2009, right?), I still haven't used any of the wonderland I bought, other than making a table runner with a charm pack. But my new big love is for hope valley, it's very possible it will become my all time favourite of Denyse Schmidt's fabrics!
I had no idea Heather Bailey came out with a new fabric line! OMG I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, congrats on your winning! And I loved this list, you have great taste!!
I really like your list. You picked some great fabrics. It's fun to find cute new blogs through a list like this. I like your blog! Mine can be found at http://www.hopefulhomemaker.com