1) Quilt & Bind B&W quilt
2) Quilt and bind dress-form mini quilt
3) Finish Valentine runner
4) Finish six Nearly Insane blocks that are cut
5) Bind Girlish Charm quilt
6) Finish Chrysanthemum quilt
7) Finish Birthday quilt top
8) Bind the Shining Star quilt
9) Finish Flying Geese runner
10) Finish Lisa’s medallion border
11) Finish Studio canvases
12) Finish vintage sewing machine table
13) C’s baby quilt
14) Finish new shower curtain
15) Make 10.5″ 30s Block for Karen
16) Clean out closets 1, 2, and 3 (Decided to do my LEAST favorite, first!)
17) Store Sample-batik jacket
That’s 8 finishes, and only 9 to go! I realize my time is limited, the end of May is fast approaching, but some of those that are crossed off were my biggest hurdles!
Excuse the cruddy-taken-by-myself-in-the-mirror-of-a-windowless-bathroom photo, but this is the jacket I made for a sample for the shop (#17 on my list)…
This is a more true-to-color photo of the batik I used:I finished this completely with french seams… and lots of hand sewing. See that pretty french seam?My Chrysanthemum quilt, #6 on the list, is coming along, I finished the top this weekend, but I can’t cross it off until I quilt and bind it…
I love how it’s turning out!
Hoping to tackle this and #1 on the list yet this week…
On Friday, I’m off to market. Yes, that market.