- There is a huge Merchant Mall with all of the latest quiltmaking tools, fabrics, vintage quilts for sale, quilt-related gift ideas for your favorite quilter–a dream shopping experience for any textile lover!
- Quilters compete in the juried show for more than $44,000 in cash awards
- in the AQS Contest
- Annual show of the Des Moines Area Quilters Guild
- Many more non-judged special themed exhibits.
- An Education Center will be available for children and adults to learn more about quilting.
- Some of the 150 quilts that will be presented to the Des Moines Veteran’s Home patients will also be on display.
I’m spending my day there on Thursday. Even if you aren’t a quilter, I’d highly recommend you visit this show just to take in the beauty of the exhibits.
If you can’t make it to the Des Moines area this week, I’ll give you one good reason to come back and visit my blog… a chance to win a pack of my favorite brand of thread!