First of all, Happy Birthday to my sweetie!
Secondly, have you seen Lynne’s newest brainchild? Seriously, I wish I had half the ideas that woman does! (Note to me sweetie, and other loved ones who want to give me Christmas gifts: FOLLOW THAT LINK, and revisit it periodically over the next 2.5 months, please. You can click the icon below, too. Maybe bookmark the page?)
Okay, now that that side-note is taken care of… (fingers crossed—stocking stuffers for me…. oh, sorry!)
Third, I HAVE THE WINNERS of the Aurifil Giveaway! Mr. RNG picked 5 lovely ladies to receive 5 spools of Aurifil Thread EACH. Drumroll, please….
- samelia’s mum
- Lorraine (raineoc)
- Carla at Lollyquiltz (I get to give this one IN PERSON, when I meet her “IRL” NEXT WEEK!)
Thanks to Mr. Aurifil for providing these gifts! Congrats girls, an email is on it’s way! OMG, I wish I had 200 gifts to give, y’all are so sweet (can you tell I lived in the South for a few years?)–but I would go broke on postage!
- Aurifloss is perfectly suited fir stutching on all types of fabric, is made with 100% long staple cotton
- Brilliant 6-strand divisible thread
- Washable and Fade-resistant
- Used for embroidery, huck embroidery, miniature punch-needle embroidery, tatting, applique, needlepoint, crochet, etc.
- Useful for embroidering in scrapbooks and on lampshades (would love to see that!)
For now, keep commenting throughout October for more giveaways (I’ll post a pic tomorrow of next week’s gifties!!!–there will be FABRIC involved… and ALL October comments count!)
Now, go see Lynne, and try your luck in her Aurifil giveaway!